Diploma in IT Security QLS Level 5
Level 5 | Online Learning | Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
On successful completion of the Diploma in IT Security QLS Level 5 you can apply for:
- AICFA - Associate designation if you have under three years experience in IT Security.
- If you three years or more experience in IT Security you can apply for the IT Security Consultant designation.
This is an advanced Level 5 IT Security Course for home study, delivered over a series of six in-depth modules with online assessments. Your assigned tutor will provide the support you need to successfully complete your course, as you study the following topics and knowledge areas:
The syllabus consists of 6 units.
- Understanding IT Security
- Types of Malware
- IT Security Tools & Techniques
- Computer Forensics
- Developing IT Security Policies
- Developing IT Security and Risk Mitigation Plan
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).The course has been endorsed under the Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Brentwood Open Learning College have undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet certain quality criteria.