Level 5 | Online Learning | Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
In successful completion of the Advanced Diploma in Project Management (Level 5) you can apply for:
- AICFA - Associate designation if you have under three years experience in project management.
- If you three years or more experience in project management you can apply for the consultant project manager designation.
Study the functions and objectives of project management at an advanced level, covering a detailed breakdown of the project lifecycle, an introduction to project integration management and the importance of consistent quality management. Learn how project managers play a key role at the heart of successful organisations worldwide, as you work your way towards an endorsed Level 5 Project Management Diploma. Enjoy expert tutor support as you study, along with 24/7 access to our dynamic digital learning platform.
The Course Syllabus
Course content is distributed over a series of 12 modules:
- Overview of Project Management
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Risk Management
- Global Project Management