Certified Professional Internal Auditor - CPIA
The CPIA program is designated to professional internal auditors who are looking for best practices in internal audit in line with the internal audit standards.
The candidates who study CPIA program and pass the respective examination, along with possessing the relevant educational background, will satisfy the educational component requirements of the CPIA. Holders of CPIA designation are expected to possess adequate knowledge and experience in audit.
What Are the Main Topics of CPIA?
The Certification would address the following accounting topics:
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
- Internal Controls
- Role of Internal Auditors
- Internal Audit Professionalism
- Internal Audit Approach
- Internal Audit Strategy and Planning
- Internal Audit Fieldwork
- Internal Audit Reporting
- Internal Audit Challenges
Who Should Attend the CPIA course?
The CPIA program is mostly relevant to candidates who work in the fields of audit (both internal and external), regulatory inspection, fraud examination, compliance, and operational risk management.
How to Become a CPIA?
To become a CPIA, a candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Study the CPIA program with authorized training provider.
- Register for the CPIA exam for a fee of US$420.00.
- Pass the CPIA examination with a passing grade of at least 60%.
For further information about this course, please contact us on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.