Leadership & Team Skills Certificate
Level 4 | Online Learning | Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
On successful completion of the Leadership & Team Skills Certificate (Level 4) you can apply for:
- AICFA - Associate designation if you have under three years experience in leadership and skills management..
- If you three years or more experience in leadership and skills management you can apply for the Leadership and Skills designation.
This certificate course is the ideal tool for your leadership development.Leadership training programs are designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done.
This 100% online course will show you how to set goals, light a path, and persuading others to follow. Excellent leaders must get their message out in a way that inspires, make the most of their limited time, and build roads to precious resources. They must negotiate alliances, improve their colleagues, and align the ambitions of the many with the needs of the organization.
The Course Syllabus
Course content is distributed over a series of 8 modules:
- Effective Leadership
- The Situational Leadership Model
- Defining, Evaluating and Managing Teams
- The Stages of Team Development
- Developing a High-Performing Team
- Strategic Planning
- Managing Change in the Workplace
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace