Certificate in Project Management
Level 3 | Online Learning | Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
Certificate in Project Management (Level 3) must be successfully completed in order to apply for:
- AICFA - Associate designation if you have under three years experience in Project Management.
- If you three years or more experience in leadership and skills management you can apply for the Project Management designation.
This excellent online course has a series of seven easy-to-follow courses to introduce project management as a concept, the essential techniques & tools for successful project management implementation. The course moves onto the most essential project time management teaching, along with risk-assessment and analysis, essential communication skills and project completion. Project Manager Certification, concludes with an overview of global project management and how it differs to the management of domestic projects.
The Course Syllabus
Course content is distributed over a series of 7 modules:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Planning a Project
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Managing Project Quality and Risk
- Managing Communication on a Project
- Managing Projects Globally