Certified Professional Forensic Accountant - CPFAcct
About the CPFAcct Course
Certified Professional Forensic Accountant - CPFAcct - is the premier designation of Institute of Certified Forensic Accountants. This designation is ideal for those working in the accounting arena who would like a forensic accounting designation or for those who would like to upgrade their skills.
This program is delivered by our approved learning centre - Brentwood Open Learning College. BOLC is one of the UK's leading online and distance learning platforms specialising in online learning and Open College courses.
The Diploma in Forensic Accounting - Level 7 course must be successfully completed in order to qualify for the CPFacct designation.
Our most advanced Forensic Accountancy Diploma to date provides a comprehensive introduction to of fraud detection and prevention. Each of the 15 modules concludes with an multiple choice online assessment. Sign up for this diploma now.
Diploma in Forensic Accounting consists of the following 15 units
- Forensic and Investigative Accounting - An Overview
- Economic Trends and Crime
- Spotting a Typical Fraudster
- Effective Techniques for Fraud Detection
- Procedures for Investigation
- The Basics of Collecting Evidence
- Gaining & Assessing Non-Financial Evidence
- Forensic Interviewing Techniques and Processes
- Conducting a Fraud Risk Assessment Successfully
- Strategies for Fraud Prevention
- Cyber Crime and its Prevention
- Cyber Security Tools & Techniques
- Developing Cyber Security policies
- Developing a Cyber Security and Risk Mitigation Plan
- Forensic Team - Working Procedures