Certificate in Forensic Accounting (Level 3)
Level 3 | Online Learning | Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme On successful completion of the Forensic Accounting certificate you can apply for:
- AICFA - Associate designation if you have under three years experience in forensic accounting..
- If you three years or more experience in forensic accounting you can apply for the forensic accounting designation.
This program is delivered by our approved learning centre - Brentwood Open Learning College. BOLC is one of the UK's leading online and distance learning platforms specialising in online learning and Open College courses.
- The program is 100% online and an excellent introduction to forensic accounting and the subject of fraud.
- All BOLC courses are recognised by the Quality Licence Scheme.
The syllabus consists of 6 units.
- Introduction to Forensic Accounting
- The Fraudster
- Fraud Detecting Techniques
- Case Investigation Procedure
- Evidence Gathering
- Evaluating Financial and Non-Financial Evidence
AccreditationAt the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement by ABC Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the details of all the units you have completed as part of your course). The course has been endorsed under the Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Brentwood Open Learning College have undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet certain quality criteria.