Associate Membership - AICFA
Forensic Global Associate membership is open at all those who have an interest in the field of forensic accounting who are:
- Principally employed as educators at colleges and universities;
- Engaged in full time undergraduate degree;
- Who have not completed three years work experience;
- Who have completed the educational program and are working towards the experience requirement to qualify for CPFAcct designation;
- Those who have interest in Forensic Accounting but do not want to pursue CPFAcct designation.
As a member of the Institute of Certified Forensic Accountants we are committed to offering you the best online courses and degree programs offered by our academic and professional partners
Use of the Associate membership designatory letters – AICFA. These designatory letters may only be used by Associate members whose membership is in good standing.
Download and Complete the Application
Download and complete the application form. Once completed the application form can be returned to our administrative office via: Fax: 604 687 1211 or
Please remember enclose details of your professional and educational qualifications.