Advanced Diploma in Security Management QLS Level 7
Level 7 | Online Learning | Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
On successful completion of the Advanced Diploma in Security Management QLS Level 7 you can apply for:
- AICFA - Associate designation if you have under three years experience in Security Management.
- If you three years or more experience in security management you can apply for the Security Management Consultant designation.
Our endorsed security management certificate programs are 100% self-paced, with no deadlines or fixed study schedules. Each of the 16 online modules examines a different topic or knowledge area, concluding with online assessments in multiple choice format.
Our most advanced Level 7 Security Management Diploma consists of 16 self-paced modules, each concluding with an online assessment in multiple choice format:
The syllabus consists of 16 units.
- The Need For and Importance of Security
- Security’s Role in Emergency Preparedness
- Physical Security Management
- The Use of Technology For Managing Security
- Security Systems Integration
- General Patrol Tactics & Techniques
- Site Security & Traffic Control
- Crisis Management
- Risk Management & Security
- Planning for a Privacy Breach
- Cyber Security Tools & Techniques
- Developing Cyber Security Policies
- Developing a Cyber Security and Risk Mitigation Plan
- Conflict Management for Security Professionals
- Handling Workplace Violence
- Handling Workplace Harassment
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).The course has been endorsed under the Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Brentwood Open Learning College have undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet certain quality criteria.